Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.1.8 - please test

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.1.8 - please test
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 14:58:45 +0100

We have no serious bug reports against 1.1.8 and no new translations
so I think we can go for the 1.1.8 release now.
If you can let me know when everything is in place I'll make the
announcement.
Meanwhile, if you could also kick off a mingw build from git master for
testing, that would be good.
Thanks
Richard