Re: [Denemo-devel] Questions on transposing and "two parts for the right

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Questions on transposing and "two parts for the right hand" markings
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 09:11:15 +0100

Here is your file with the last bar filled in and the double bar added
at bar #11, (I used the short cut Shift-B,d which does the double bar).
As you will see I have added a second voice for the right hand and
finished measure #15 for you. If you care about the direction of the
stems earlier on in the piece you need to go back and put the stem down
notes into this second voice, putting the v1 & v2 (Voice 1 & 2)
directives at the start (I've put them in the last bar where you will
see them - alt-v,1 gets you voice 1 and so on, see
Directives->Typesetter->Voices or use the palette called Polyphony).

Incidentally - that last bar illustrates a tricky case, the tie actually
crosses voices in the original - this *can* be done, but is tricky. See
the ties menu.

HTH
Richard