Re: [Denemo-devel] Flexa

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Flexa
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 20:02:37 +0000

On Mon, 2017-01-23 at 20:23 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> By the way, I don't find the object explorer any more. Previously I
> could access it from the context menu over a note, but now the
> Notes/Rests menu from the ObjectMenu is shown instead, and I don't see
> how to access a list of directives (which is useful for debugging
> purposes).
If you double-click on a note and choose the object editor that does it.
Or there is a command in the Edit Menu to run it.
There is something that has gone missing - I recall a list of directives
on the note or on the chord (depending on the cursor height) (also on
clefs etc). The code hasn't been deleted, but I'm not sure how to access
it.
If you can see something useful that is now missing please describe it
and how you would like to find it in a bug report.