[Discuss-gnuradio] Topology

From: Joseph DiVerdi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Topology
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:56:40 -0600

At 12:00 AM -0700 7/30/2003, Eric Blossom wrote:
><snip>
>
>Note however that GrSimpleScopeSink's display is kind of screwed.
>We're fixing this stuff all in python.  Look for a new release
>sometime in the next week or two.
>
>Eric

Dear Eric,

Could you please provide some sense of how this impending change to Python will
impact those of us who are currently working with GR, especially to those
writing and/or modifying internal functions. For example (but not exclusively),
is the plan to replace all the C++ code with Python code?

Best regards,
Joseph
--
Joseph A. DiVerdi, Ph.D., M.B.A.