Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo

From: Prateek Dayal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:18:13 -0700

Yes .. your code was the starting point for me ....

Please download the thesis from

www.geocities.com/pmd_iitgw

It will explain all the stuff ...

The audio decoding can be done using gnuradio .... I think the best
bet would be to put together a separate decode_ntsc block that can do
the sync extraction and display etc ... the final frame drawing can be
separate ....

I just have to organize the code and I will then put it up on the web
... the video that I sent you was also put together using matlab and a
software for putting the frames together ....
The thesis contains the preliminary color results

Regards

Prateek