Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo

From: Thom Rainwater
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:54:55 -0400

Hi,

Sorry ... the correct link to the thesis is

www.geocities.com/pmd_iitgw/thesis.pdf

and the link to the code (Matlab) is

www.geocities.com/pmd_iitgw/tv_code.zip

link to the samples

http://comsec.com/private/ch21-ntsc.cmplx-short-8MS.dat.gz

and link to the sample monochrome avi file (made from movie_maker.m
file in the code)

www.geocities.com/pmd_iitgw/ntsc_final.zip

Please do email me if you have any comments regarding the code ....

Regards

When I visit the link to download the code, I get an error that says that you have exceeded data transfer limit. Is there some other way I can take a look at the code? Can someone else repost the code? I am very interested in this. Thanks

Thom Rainwater