Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo

From: Prateek Dayal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:34:36 -0700

Yeah .. this seems like a good idea ....  because for individuals like
me purchasing a webspace is not a very feasible option .... and also
every contribution gets scattered that way. With something along the
lines of Matlab Central http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/ , we
can have a gnuradio central ... a place where user contributed files
can be placed, searches and downloaded .... The upload can be
moderated if required to be so ...

Eric .. what do you feel ???

Regards

Prateek