Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:17:10 +0200

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 11:47:25PM -0700, Prateek Dayal wrote:
> Thanks a lot ... I am trying to get some webspace somewhere where
> there is a larger bandwidth allocated ... In particular I am trying
> hostingzero.com which gives space out for free if you have more
> traffic ....
>
> I think we can have some gnuradio space where whoever contributing
> tothe project can put up some files even if moderated by an
> administrator ...

What about hosting contributions at sourceforge or savannah ?
Some modules (CVS/web/files) may be protected by ACL to the
Mighty committer team (Eric, Matt, ..), and other modules
may have relaxed rights, with everybody's-welcome-on-the-roll
approach. This is all about community after all, and a repository
for the numerous gr blocks to be contributed would be nice.
What do you think?

--
Stephane