Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio

From: Lamar Owen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:11:37 -0400

On Monday 24 October 2005 13:54, Robitaille, Michael wrote:
>             Import Error: No module named gnuradio

Double check your PYTHONPATH is being exported in the bash rc (that is, from a
command line shell prompt, do you see the PYTHONPATH in the result of the
'set' command?).  In order to do this, make sure you are using 'export
PYTHONPATH' somewhere.

> PS:  I redirect the output of my compile script or make command to a file
> and error messages, like the one above, don't seem to go in the file. WHY?
> What can I do to get all the outputs to go to the file?

You need to redirect stdout and stderr both; either using nohup to do it or
you can use the bash '&>' redirect, which is semantically equivalent to
'>file 2>&1' (See the bash man page (man bash) under the section 'Redirecting
Standard Output and Standard Error' for more information).
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology