Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 00:07:28 +0000

KD7LMO has excellent instructions on how to build to a non global libraries, etc. This prevents disruption of things that depend on the base install versions. I know, it finally took a reinstall to straighten my mess out.

http://www.kd7lmo.net/ground_gnuradio_install.html

and pay special attention to the "baseline" install instructions.

Bob