Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Port Error

From: Martin Dvh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Port Error
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:03:15 +0100

Robert Roberts wrote:
When I run the installer it fails to run the GNURadio-core install.
New gnuradio-2.6 based installer, should fix this
http://www.olifantasia.com/pub/projects/gnuradio/mdvh/mingw/binary-installer/gnuradio-with-usrp/

I am short of time so I didn't check this if everything is included.
(some python filenames changed in latest 2.6 release)

Greetings,
Martin

It installs the following packages in the following order:

USRP
USRP_prims
gr_usrp
gr-audio-windows
gr-wxgui

I'll grab the package and install by hand, just an FYI

Thanks!
~Chris~