Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Shielding on 2.4GHz

From: DiX
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Shielding on 2.4GHz
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:16:46 -0800 (PST)

Martin Dvh wrote:

> It might pick it up on the 6V power cable.
> You could try putting ferrite beads around the power cable to reduce this.
>
> greetings,
> Martin

Thanks for your suggestion. I removed a ferrite bead from my USB cable and
put it on the power cable. Tested it again. The interference was still
there.

I suspect the interference goes to the d'b directly, becasue when I use the
enclosure and metal box to cover the d'b, the interference decreases
dramatically. But those cannot reduce the interference low enough for our
test. Maybe we just need a M1A1 tank.

Best

-DX