[Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about WBX daugtherboard

From: Damien Serant
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about WBX daugtherboard
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:09:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,

I received few days ago my new URSP2 with the WBX daugtherboard and i have
some questions.
First there is two input: one labeled Tx/Rx and the other Rx2. Why is there
two Rx input and which one i have to use for reception ?
Second, for my first test i plotted the spectrum of received signal (without
any antenna) by using the usrp2_ftt.py example script. Looking at the
spectrum shape it appears there is a passband filter of about 8MHz bandwidth
somewhere in the reception chain.  I believed, according to datasheet, that
the bandwidth was 30 MHz. An explanation ?
Third, the same spectrum shows lot of spurious harmonics relatively powerful
(compared to the noise floor). Is it normal ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Damien