Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD USRP Source for B2x0 overflows File Sink

From: Murphy, John
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD USRP Source for B2x0 overflows File Sink
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 14:32:26 -0400

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Murphy, John <address@hidden> wrote:
> Transition bandwidth is sloppy, double the (sample rate minus
> two-sided passband width), or in this case something on the order of
> 1/4 the input sample rate.

Okay, actually I do have a tighter width, because with the decimation
by 2 it wraps around 1/4 rate instead of 1/2 rate. So with a 6dB point
at fs/4 x 31/32 the transition width is around 1/16 of the input
sample rate.
I could move the 6dB point, but I have the overruns at about the same
rate with or without the filter CPU usage.