Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 09:04:06 +0200

Hi Antonny,
I might really just have misunderstood what you want.
If Jeon's reply didn't solve your problem, I'd like to ask you to draw a
proper diagram, with labeled axes, and your signal, and when and why
that signal has a specifix value, and what kind of things you want to
feed in and what kind of things you want to get out.

Best regards,
Marcus