Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form

From: Antonny Caesar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 15:05:17 +0200

Marcus,

I'll send information only if no one else is sending. So, 0/1 will just
tell me when I can send my data (0 = I can't; 1 = I can).

Zero means another person is using the spectrum, so my data will be
lost, because that's not my band, I'm just using it for a short period
of time.
One means "free", so I will pass/send my data.

I need to generate this 0/1 in a random way. That's it. In my
application, I'll always have 0 or 1.

Thank you.