Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] building with cmake

From: Robert Durkacz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] building with cmake
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:04:47 +1000

Marcus Leech wrote "You can put "system dependencies goo" inside every
Makefile you author..."

I meant to say that I would write makefiles the way gnu make
recommends that just work on my system.

It would be nice to hear from someone who wants to do the same on a
different system and then we could look again at the portability
issues. Apart from that I want to find out what will go wrong, as per
warnings that have been given, when I update from the repository etc.