Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Broadcast Receiver Audio Synchronization ( Delay

From: Benny Alexandar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Broadcast Receiver Audio Synchronization ( Delay locked loop for the two-clock problem)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 16:47:55 +0000

Hi Marcus,

I have read the papers from Fons, and was interesting to know how the algorithm implements the control loop. For broadcast receiver also the same can be applied.  Here  the received audio will be in blocks of samples and the output audio rate can drift due to crystal inaccuracies.

How to estimate the drift in case of broadcast receiver ?

How to get the timestamps for broadcast receiver ?

[1] http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/papers/adapt-resamp-pres.pdf
[2] Adriaensen, Fons: "Controlling adaptive resampling", 2012, http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/papers/adapt-resamp.pdf

kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org
Controlling adaptive resampling Fons ADRIAENSEN, Casa della Musica, Pzle. San Francesco 1, 43000 Parma (PR), Italy, address@hidden Abstract Combining audio ...