[Discuss-gnuradio] Measure and record the phase at the receiver

From: Trejo Treviño , Fernando Alberto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Measure and record the phase at the receiver
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 16:58:44 +0000

I am currently experimenting with a USRP N210, and I would like to measure and record the phase of a received signal. I have read into the pre-installed PLL blocks, but these do not provide the same functionality. Ideally this would be done before the first iteration of the PLL, but I am also open to other solutions. Any suggestions?

Best,

Fernando