Re: Why intergrate with WindowMaker's dock?

From: Dan Grillo
Subject: Re: Why intergrate with WindowMaker's dock?
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:35:16 -0800

I think there's a real world perspective that's been lost
here.

I used to work at NeXT -- I can't wait for bunch of real
GNUstep apps.  A real workspace would rock.  I just want to
double click on files and have the right thing happen.  (or
run open(1)...)

But, right now folks like me run WindowMaker, and cross
our fingers that GNUstep will some day get to a point where
lots of apps exist.

During the transition from basically nothing exists to
full-blown 1989, what are folks supposed to run to use
the few GNUstep apps that exist today, plus get some
usefulness out of X?

                        --Dan

----- Begin forwarded message: