Re: Why intergrate with WindowMaker's dock?

From: Ian Mondragon
Subject: Re: Why intergrate with WindowMaker's dock?
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 00:01:19 -0500

dan-

i agree with you, but i don't think we should need to modify the core API in
order to achieve this sort of functionality.  the real world perspective
dictates that we need to provide stuff like this in order to draw in people
to our little GNUstep circle <grin>, but i think from a developer's POV we
shouldn't resort to quick kludges in order to draw in a user base...it's that
whole 80-20 thing...

- ian mondragon

* Dan Grillo <Dan_Grillo@grillo.net> [02/10/01 18:39]:

--
@end

Ian Mondragon  - < copal @ dragonhelix . org >

< h t t p : // d r a g o n h e l i x . o r g >

<<< F r e e B S D -- O b j e c t i v e - C >>>