Re: Serious problems with writing @

From: PERON Stéphane
Subject: Re: Serious problems with writing @
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 14:43:20 -0400

On 13/10/2001, Georg Fleischmann wrote:
> Hi Stephane,
>
> > Bu using GNUMail.app and Ink.app, I have noted that when I write an @,
> > a * is set before and even after !!!
>
> This was a problem related to the special keyboard layout of European
> keybords.
> It has been solved in the newer snapshots of GNUstep.

Which snapshots ? I have just downloaded GNUSTEP from cvs Server and I
always have the problem ! ;-)

> You can also use Nicola's KeyPrefs.app to redefine the rigth Alternate key.
> http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Applications/

Yes, I have downloaded it and I don't know if it is really what I need.
The problem comes from the key "alt right" which display "*". How could
I avoiding this issue with KeyPrefs.app ?

> Georg

Many Thanks !!

Stephane