Re: XML idea

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: XML idea
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 01:37:30 +0100

On 2004-01-06 15:12:25 -0800 Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:
This is the kind of wrapper that should go into my PortabilityKit.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't know that a PortabilityKit even existed. Since portability is pretty important, should this kit be included along with core, so it's not so obscure? Portability should be an out-of-the-box capability, right? Not something you have to 1) know about; and 2) go download somewhere.

The extensions library is available for a looong time. Not sure why we need a new "PortabilityKit" library.

Greets,
  Helge
--
I'm describing in a paragraph what took 14 hours to figure out. You may want to sniff glue for a while, then reread this when you get out of rehab. [aLa]