Re: NSToolbar (was Re: Portability/Compatability between GNUstep<---> Co

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: NSToolbar (was Re: Portability/Compatability between GNUstep<---> Cocoa...)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:33:26 +0100

Jeff Teunissen <deek@d2dc.net> wrote on 13.01.2004 13:55:00:

Hi Jeff,

> And just because something was created by the heir apparent to the main
> publisher of the OpenStep specification doesn't mean it's automatically
> good.

most of the time I read something from you on the list it is a rant
against any new feature to GNUstep that is not covered by the OpenStep
specs. It appears to me that you are somewhat religious when it comes to
discussions on that topic. So I ask you naive why don't you get an ancient
NeXT Box, run OPENSTEP on it (so you are as close to OpenStep as possible,
but if this is to slow to you just use OPENSTEP/Intel) and live happily
ever after?

SCNR

Lars