NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging

From: Martin Kuball
Subject: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 22:37:13 +0200

Hi!

My system is a debian unstable on Linux 2.4.26. When I try to debug a
programm that uses the gnustep-gui lib I get the following message:
        ./shared_debug_obj/imgmerger: Uncaught exception
        NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason:
        GNUSTEP Internal Error:
        The private GNUstep function to establish the argv and environment
        variables was not called.

I tried to initialize the NSProcessInfo by myself using
        [NSProcessInfo initializeWithArguments: argv
                                     count: argc
                               environment: environ];
or
        [NSProcessInfo load];
right at the beginning of the main method. But nothing helped. Note
that the methods got executed because the error comes up only when I
call [NSProcessInfo processInfo] later in the code.

Any workaround known?

Martin