Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging

From: Martin Kuball
Subject: Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 14:12:15 +0200

From what I understood the problem is not with gnustep-base1-dbg or
gnustep-gui0-dbg but with the gnustep-back package. This is not a lib
but a bundle and there is not even a debug version in debian.
So for now I guess I have to compile my own version of the back
package with debug info.
Maybe a real solution would be to make the bundleName in NSApplication
depend on the gui lib mode. I mean use ibgnustep-back.bundle for non
debug version and e.g. ibgnustep-back-dbg.bundle for the debug
version.

Martin