Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging

From: Martin Kuball
Subject: Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 19:43:06 +0200

I should add that the problems only apeared after I installed the
debug versions of the gnustep libs.
OK I tried gdb to see whats happening. I set a breakpoint on the line
with [NSProcessInfo processInfo]. When I step into the message call I
end up in NSProcessInfo _gnu_process_args method. But no line number.
The backtrace looks odd (missing the main function I'm coming from)
and besides that claims that the method is from the non-debug version
of the library. ldding the program reveals that it is indeed linked
against both versions of libgnustep-base, the debug one and the non
debug one. Strange!

Martin