Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging

From: Martin Kuball
Subject: Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:30:39 +0200

I did some more investigation. And the problem with the debian
packages seems to be that both gnustep-gui libs are linked against
the non-debug version of the gnustep-base lib. I recompiled
gnustep-gui from source with gnustep-base-dbg installed. And it
works. gui-dbg is now linked against the debug version of the base
lib.

Martin