Re: GNUstep Coding Standard Additions

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: GNUstep Coding Standard Additions
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 00:59:45 -0700

Sheldon, Richard, Adam, et. al:

Alex Perez wrote:
Sheldon Gill wrote:
I'd be very happy to create a write up for you and help/mentor the process. I may be able to assist with a few tools as well.

The sooner this is done, and agreed to by most, the sooner I can get started.

My apologies for replying to my own post, but I'd like to push this forward. Can we all please go over roughly what we want to have me do, what exactly we want documented, and how we want to document it, so I can get cookin'? I'd like to get going on this tomorrow, although I realize that may not happen.

Cheers,
Alex Perez