Re: Making Packages

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Making Packages
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:41:40 -0400

Sounds good!  What I'm actually going to do is reinstall Slackware and build the packages again!  I made a few mistakes the first time around which need to be fixed for a real package.  Also, do I need an account or password to be able to FTP?

PS: I still haven't had a chance to look at the InstallGNUstep script.  Chances are I'm only going to have time again next weekend.

Stefan