Re: Making packages with new -make

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Making packages with new -make
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 20:24:08 -0400

On 5/13/07, Nicola Pero <nicola.pero@meta-innovation.com> wrote:
  before GNUSTEP_SH_EXPORT_ALL_VARIABLES=yes add the line

GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES="$GNUSTEP_CURRENT_MAKEFILES"

This really didn't do anything for me!  It still stops at the same exact spot with the same error!  Actually, adding this line blocks even the --disable-importing-config-file option from working and actually building the source!

Either way, the build doesn't work!  When it actually built (when I passed --disable-importing-config-file) whenever I ran anything, be it defaults, or an application like Gorm, it gave me an error.  Something about the locale not being found (can't say exactly what it is right now since I uninstalled the packages).  Gorm also gave a few other errors but I don't remember what they are.  I'm contemplating building things seperately, but I'm not sure this would be a smart choice seeing as -core is so integraded!

Stefan