Re: Opal/CoreGraphics (was Re: UIKit?)

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Opal/CoreGraphics (was Re: UIKit?)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 00:14:26 -0700

I fully agree with the plan Fred gave here. I've already moved Opal
to GNUstep SVN in dev-libs/opal, and have done a little bit of work on it.

It think will be valuable to have a good CoreGraphics implementation,
and we can better discuss the pros and cons of gui using it directly once
we have it working as a normal backend.

Regards,
Eric