Re: Test results for base on ARM [Was: Re: Adopt a platform today!]

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: Test results for base on ARM [Was: Re: Adopt a platform today!]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:28:54 -0600

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 7:06 AM, Niels Grewe <niels.grewe@halbordnung.de> wrote:
And the first results are in [0]. I get a few failures here, mainly in
NSNumberFormater and one from -[NSDecimalNumber charValue] that we
should look into. It supposed to be returning 200, and in fact does
return -56, which indicates a signedness issue. The failures in
NSRunLoop/performers.m appear to stem from increased system load. I can
run these tests without failure when the machine is idle.

Hmm... All the NSNumberFormatter fails you get are related to the new 10.4 methods which use ICU.  Doesn't seem to be an ICU problem since all the other classes using it pass the tests.  Do you think you could run that test manually and get the error log for it?  The test farm doesn't give the same amount of details.  They all pass on my machine, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Stef