Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 13:23:27 -0700

Hi Greg,
In those screenshots I'm using Gnome 3 with one of the Ubuntu themes -
I think it's "Ambiance".

re: improving theming of window decorations, that would be great. The
main thing that's missing right now is the ability to customize the
close/minimize buttons' bezels. Most custom themes will probably not
want a bezel drawn there, but will just include the bezel in the
button image itself.

If you try the Narcissus theme with GSBackHandlesWindowDecorations set
to NO, you can see the window decoration themeing is partly done.

Eric