Re: Portable toolchain

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Portable toolchain
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:11:09 +0100

You should not need to manually fiddle with the GNUstep environment variables.
Just source the GNUstep.sh shell script from the Makefiles directory. If this
has been setup up correctly it should give you a working environment.

As for your example, it is basic but wrong. You missed the @ before the string
literal and that is what the compiler is trying to tell you.

Hope this helps,
Fred

On the road