Re: Plans for ahead

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Plans for ahead
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 15:09:27 +0000

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015, 13:17 Tito Mari Francis Escaño <titomarifrancis@gmail.com> wrote:

On themability, I think the look and feel of GNUstep is what makes
GNUstep what it is, hate it or love it. I think the problem is more on
having a desktop environment with more GNUstep-native applications,
including but not limited to web browser, office suite and development
tools.

GNUstep APIs, its compatibility with OPENSTEP et al, and its target language make it what it is, not its appearance.

And precisely of the APIs and thinking behind them should there be more "native" software.

Appearance? That changes, and that should be able to change.