Re: Building 64-bit on Windows

From: Sam Izzo
Subject: Re: Building 64-bit on Windows
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 08:26:36 +1100

Hi Riccardo,

On 30/10/2018 1:59 AM, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Sorry not being able to help you further, few people work on Win support at all.

Thanks for your reply. I had seen some posts in the archives of the mailing list that made it sound like it was possible but I guess based on what you and David have written it's currently not possible to generate a 64-bit executable/DLL. I think for our project we'll have to go down the more painful path which is to convert all the Obj-C code to C#!

Thanks,
Sam