dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Re: DC 7/17: Tactic

From: Kevin Marks
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Re: DC 7/17: Tactic
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:29:36 -0700

Lars, good points, and complementary to mine - you take a position closer to Lessig's; I can see some technological loopholes to exploit. Make sure you submit them into the comments form - they should end up in the record, and can be helpful for sympathetic congressmen.

The 'trust' issue is a strong one at the moment, as is 'transparency'. We need to emphasise these. Here's the full text of my