dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Re: DC 7/17: Tactic

From: Kevin Marks
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Re: DC 7/17: Tactic
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:44:27 -0700

I'm going to send a response to their website at some point tonight, and will copy it here.

Key issues:

DRM destroys value, and is futile due to Church-Turing

Markets don't work without trust (as Bush said yesterday). Trust your customers.

No more consumers - digits don't get consumed.

Outline for a fair workable digital marketplace up at http://mediagora.com

There are lots fo good references on my other weblog too http://epeus.blogspot.com

http://epeus.blogspot.com/2002_05_01_epeus_archive.html#85122582