dmca-activists

Re: [fairuse-discuss] Re: [DMCA-Activists] Re: DC 7/17: Tactic

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: [fairuse-discuss] Re: [DMCA-Activists] Re: DC 7/17: Tactic
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:57:50 -0400

No

We must focus on one simple message.  We are the stake holders.

THis is a political proces and not an academic one.  I'm not going to
go down to DC and fail because everyone wants to discuss another
abstraction to this problem.  That would be a failure.

We have one message - We are the ONLY stakeholders,
        We are the public....

--
__________________________

Brooklyn Linux Solutions