dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]The simplest thing that can possibly work

From: Jeremy Petzold
Subject: Re: [Auth]The simplest thing that can possibly work
Date: 15 Jul 2001 13:01:24 -0700

Do you think that you could write up a proposal as to how we would implement
this? we need people to start submiting details as to how we should go about
developing and deploying this system (how it will work, protocols to use,
parts, base platform, advantages, ect). that way we can start bringing it all
together and begin work. remember, we only have about 2 years to get the system
out the door after that it will be an uphill battle against .NET.

-Jeremy