dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]The simplest thing that can possibly work

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [Auth]The simplest thing that can possibly work
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 08:41:34 +0200

Jeremy Petzold <address@hidden> wrote, addressing Ron Burk

> Do you think that you could write up a proposal as to how we
> would implement this? we need people to start submiting
> details as to how we should go about developing and deploying
> this system (how it will work, protocols to use, parts, base
> platform, advantages, ect). that way we can start bringing it
> all together and begin work. remember, we only have about 2
> years to get the system out the door after that it will be an
> uphill battle against .NET.

I agree that it good to have a write-up of this proposal.  Some
document that I can also put up on the website.  A document that
that will allow newcomers to quickly come to an understanding of
what we're talking about.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com