Re: [DotGNU]MacOS package

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]MacOS package
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:51:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> Is there any method to give mac users easily install
> PNET to use my software on mac?
> They are users not programmers.

http://opendarwin.org/~olegb/dmg/ was a set of
dmgs I found but they are outdated as hell .
(is there another recent version available ?).

> Where can I download the MacOS package of PNET?

We'll see if we can push out a .dmg file for
the upcoming release (scheduled tomorrow) . Any
help will be appreciated ?.

> I (and my users) have no developer tools for mac and
> cannot compile PNET (and even cannot get darwinports
> because
> it requires XCode and knowledge of programming).

Let me see if I can get access to an OS X machine.
(though I am not sure if I can get a working .dmg
out of it).

Gopal