RE: Re[2]: [DotGNU]MacOS package

From: Oscar Papel
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [DotGNU]MacOS package
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 05:50:10 +0000

Oscar, Ole's packages are all we've got and unless you're willing to provide an alternative, I'd suggest you cease criticising them and darwinports (which in fact is a similar concept to MinGW or Cygwin and which became very successful).

Ok.

Since Ole has stopped creating packages, I guess the least I should do is create a Mac package.
I created one (it's about 17MB) that contains treecc, pnet & pnetlib.

I can't host this file as I'm limited to 10MB. It's also too big to email to most people.
If there is a place I can ftp it to, please let me know.

Cheers,

Oscar