Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Re: Re: Re: First restore failing

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Re: Re: Re: First restore failing
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:35:59 +0100

> > So I am at a loss, provided that the scheme in the original url truly is
> > exactly the string "https" and nothing else.
>
> Well, it's not (at least on my side): I use "webdavs://address@hidden".

Sorry, I mean in the URL that comes back from the server.

In any case, looks like we're making some progress (see other post). If there
are no differing opinions I'll have another patch for you to try that might
fix this.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'