Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity best practices?

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity best practices?
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:40:31 +0000

Benjamin Montgomery wrote:
I'm wondering if folks on this list would be willing to share
information on their use of Duplicity.  I'm interested in what are the
best practices for a routine backup system.

Hi Ben,

I have a page on my site at http://www.ian-barton.com/Linux/Duplicity which discusses this. I originally wrote this for my own reference. It needs updating, as duplicity now has slightly different command line options.

If Ken Loafman thinks it would be useful, I would be happy to rewrite it in a form that could form a sort of newbie FAQ.

Ian.