[Duplicity-talk] how to tell duplicity to NOT sign (want to encrypt to p

From: Andrew Kohlsmith (lists)
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] how to tell duplicity to NOT sign (want to encrypt to public key only)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 15:02:49 -0400

Good afternoon, list,

I'm trying now to get Duplicity to encrypt with a public key.   I have my own
private/public keypair in my GPG keyfile, and Duplicity seems adamant to sign
the backup if it finds a private key.

I am using the following to encrypt (EAF7ACB0 is a public key)
# duplicity --encrypt-key EAF7ACB0 /etc
file:///var/data/duplicity/mixdown.ca-etc

The idea is to avoid having to provide a passphrase; I know I can supply it
with an environment variable, but I don't want to sign this archive.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Andrew