Re: gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=14) - WAS: [Duplicity-talk] R

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=14) - WAS: [Duplicity-talk] Rollup Functionality and Parity?
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:40:12 +0200

> > Would that be of interest to you?
> >

> Could you give me an example output? .. would it show up the name of the
> offending file? .. because right now even in 'verbosity 9'  I
> unfortunately don't.. pls see attached log

It does not emit this at the moment; a small patch would be needed to
make it do that. I'll see about wipping one up; hopefully before the
end of the week.

What are people's opinion - would this be a useful feature in general?
If yes, I'll do a version that is documented and subject to a command
line option. Otherwise for the one-off it doesn't matter.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to address@hidden