Re: [Duplicity-talk] Status of imap support?

From: Michael Schneider
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Status of imap support?
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:31:07 +0100

Great! Let me know if you need a tester

Mike

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Ian Barton <address@hidden> wrote:

m.getheaders returns an empty list. Not being an IMAP expert, I cannot judge whether is behaviour is correct.
Is it save to skip empty headers when iterating over the messages in list() ?

Mike,

If you don't mind waiting a few days I am in the process of writing a separate imap backend. It's basically working at the moment. However, I need to implement a method of telling the backend which server to use and do some tests to make sure there aren't too many bugs:)

Ian.