[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity using onedrive/office365

From: voytekl
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity using onedrive/office365
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 00:51:33 +1000

Hi all,

I'm trying to get duplicity to connect to a onedrive that is associated with an office365 account rather than the general microsoft login (ie. live.com). I have an institutional account there which has 1TB quota, so would prefer to use that.

Is this possible? The process for generating the oauth2 token only works with the live.com side. Ive played around with trying to generate an oauth2 token manually through the office365 interface but its way over my head.

I understand that the back ends of the two systems are quite different, so perhaps it can't be done.

Anyone got this working?

Thanks all...

Cheers,
Voytek